iq84

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자불광동싸나에 조회 0회 작성일 2021-04-12 00:59:36 댓글 0

본문

1Q84 BY HARUKI MURAKAMI | Book Review

IT FINALLY HAPPENED. I FINALLY READ IT.

I NEVER SAID THIS IN THE SPOILER FREE SECTION BUT I GAVE THIS 5/5STARS I LOVED IT!

Find Me On Other Sites
Kpop Channel: Katepop
Blog: https://katepfeilblog.wordpress.com/
Good Reads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/29383287-kate
Book Club: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/209990-read-those-classics-on-your-bookshelf
Instagram: Katepfeil27
Twitter: katepfeil27
Email: Katejpfeil@gmail.com

1Q84 Book 1 - Haruki Murakami - Chapter 1-12

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER:
All the audiobooks, songs, images, and graphics used in the video belong to their respective owners and I or this channel does not claim any rights over them.

Thank you very much for tuning in. Enjoy!!!

1Q84 Book 1
Written by Haruki Murakami
Read by Marc Vietor, Mark Boyett \u0026 Allison Hiroto

00:00:55 Chapter 01 Don't Let Appearances Fool You
00:36:10 Chapter 02 Something Else in Mind
01:22:16 Chapter 03 Some Changed Facts
02:04:13 Chapter 04 If That is What You Want to Do
02:41:46 Chapter 05 A Profession Requiring Specialize Techniques and Training
03:16:23 Chapter 06 Does This Mean We're Going Pretty Far From the City
03:48:12 Chapter 07 Quietly, So as Not to Wake the Butterfly
04:27:32 Chapter 08 Meeting New People in New Places
05:05:29 Chapter 09 New Scenery, New Rules
05:38:31 Chapter 10 A Real Revolution With Real Bloodshed
06:24:51 Chapter 11 The Human Body is a Temple
07:06:51 Chapter 12 Thy Kingdom Come

The year is 1984 and the city is Tokyo.

A young woman named Aomame follows a taxi driver’s enigmatic suggestion and begins to notice puzzling discrepancies in the world around her. She has entered, she realizes, a parallel existence, which she calls 1Q84 “Q is for ‘question mark.’ A world that bears a question.” Meanwhile, an aspiring writer named Tengo takes on a suspect ghostwriting project. He becomes so wrapped up with the work and its unusual author that, soon, his previously placid life begins to come unraveled.

As Aomame’s and Tengo’s narratives converge over the course of this single year, we learn of the profound and tangled connections that bind them ever closer: a beautiful, dyslexic teenage girl with a unique vision; a mysterious religious cult that instigated a shoot-out with the metropolitan police; a reclusive, wealthy dowager who runs a shelter for abused women; a hideously ugly private investigator; a mild-mannered yet ruthlessly efficient bodyguard; and a peculiarly insistent television-fee collector.

A love story, a mystery, a fantasy, a novel of self-discovery, a dystopia to rival George Orwell’s 1Q84 is Haruki Murakami’s most ambitious undertaking yet: an instant bestseller in his native Japan, and a tremendous feat of imagination from one of our most revered contemporary writers.

Originally published: 29 May 2009
Author: Haruki Murakami
Page count: 928
Characters: Aomame, Ushikawa, Fuka-Eri, Tengo Kawana, Shizue Ogata, Professor Ebisuno, Tamotsu Fukada, Tamaru, Komatsu
Genres: Novel, Fiction, Parallel universes in fiction, Alternate history

Haruki Murakami (村上 春樹, Murakami Haruki, born January 12, 1949) is a Japanese writer. His books and stories have been bestsellers in Japan as well as internationally, with his work being translated into 50 languages and selling millions of copies outside his native country. His work has received numerous awards, including the World Fantasy Award, the Frank O'Connor International Short Story Award, the Franz Kafka Prize, and the Jerusalem Prize.

Murakami's most notable works include A Wild Sheep Chase (1982), Norwegian Wood (1987), The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle (1994–95), Kafka on the Shore (2002), and 1Q84 (2009–10). He has also translated works by writers like Raymond Carver and J. D. Salinger into Japanese.

Despite one of his books, 1Q84, being ranked in Japan as the best work of fiction published in Japan's Heisei era (1989–2019), his fiction is sometimes criticized by Japan's literary establishment as un-Japanese. Murakami is influenced by western writers from Chandler to Vonnegut by way of Brautigan[citation needed]. Murakami's fiction is frequently surrealistic and melancholic or fatalistic, marked by a Kafkaesque rendition of the "recurrent themes of alienation and loneliness" he weaves into his narratives. Steven Poole of The Guardian praised Murakami as "among the world's greatest living novelists" for his works and achievements.

Song : Running Dog Music
Licensed to : AdRev
YouTube By

무라카미 하루키 1Q84 5분만에 이해해보자[북리뷰#8]

무라카미 하루키의 소설 1Q84
블로그 https://ssgyoo.tistory.com

#iq84

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 2,306건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.donghwasports.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz